This is how we build pipelines. On Tuesday, November 29th 2016 our nation’s cabinet and the government of Prime Minister Justin Trudeau approved Kinder Morgan’s Trans Mountain Expansion Project and the Enbridge Line 3 refurbishment.
Read the Reports and Decisions:
- Prime Minister Justin Trudeau on Pipelines – Link – Official Announcement
- “This is how we build pipelines.” – Link – Kent on the Announcement
- APPROVED – Enbridge Pipelines Inc. – Line 3 Replacement Project – Link
- APPROVED – Kinder Morgan Canada – Trans Mountain Expansion Project – Link
- APPROVED – Petronas – Pacific NorthWest LNG Project – Link
Watch my video about these approvals to get the inside scoop as to what comes next.
Like updates like the above? Sign up for email updates from Kent below:
What Kent Has Said:
- “This is how we build pipelines.” — Kent on the pipeline approval
- “Albertans are ready to be leaders in innovation.“
- “Politics is a tough business — there’s no denying it — and sometimes, I feel more practical than political. But if I must play, let it be the long game.“
- “The conservatives in Ottawa have done a great job of politicizing and confusing Canadians on the issue of pipelines.“
- “But I am here to tell you today, as the Prime Minister did last week, that you are not alone. Canada will not forget the contributions Alberta has made to the prosperity of the entire country.“
- “… I promise to be a champion for Calgary in Trudeau’s cabinet.“